Comments?

Saturday, July 17, 2010

100 baby challenge!

Hi guys, lauratunes here, I was planning on getting a start on the challenge early today, then posting it on here tonight, but I had some problems with the new patch and such... Anyways, I have it fixed and am currently re-installing Ambitions! (Hopefully that didn't just jinx my progress :P)

I'll make the founder and a few guys tonight, then start the challenge sometime in the next week here. (I also have to start my legacy again, because since I un-installed the game, I forgot to backup my saves so I lost all game progress) Also, I have to go and get some more CC so that I can make a pretty sim to be my founder!

Anyways, for now, any thoughts on what she should look like or what her name should be are welcome!


Live, Laugh, Love,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment