Comments?

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Falling Off the Earth

No, I promise indeedly that I have not fallen off the face of this earth.  I'm just going through some stress issues and have no inspiration for even playing sims, much less writing. 

Without me asking him, my father saw Sims 3 Pets in the stores and now wants me to have it so that I can make our little 14 lb. dog and make her bite people.  So, the point of that was, that if/when I get pets, it will probably put me back in the simming mood. 

This means that I'll be lucky if I crank out a Christmas post. 

Au revoir everybody, I shall be back henceforth.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for your next update. Take as much time as you need. I know just how you feel, I sometimes can't think of good ideas so then I just wait a while. Everyone is busy so don't worry about not getting a post out. I hope you get Pets, it's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the next update, just take as long as you need to take, if you don't have inspiration, nothing will be good when you write it. So don't worry about not getting a post out and enjoy life.

    ReplyDelete