Comments?

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bloopers!

So I'm going to be throwing in some random mess-up moments that I happened to take a picture of when I was making the last post. Sort of the... Behind-the-scenes of this story.


I was messing around while making the daddy for the last challenge, as I just got some new sliders, and he was created :)


Don't you just love him?



Remember Addie? I forgot to edit her and Ash's relationship to brother and sister, so the first time I tried the story, Addie and Ash actually became boyfriend and girlfriend and Addie got pregnant. I had started taking pictures, and I was wondering why she was throwing up, then she showed up at Leiah's house the next day wearing pregnancy clothes... Sure enough, I added her to my active family and she was pregnant, Ash was the baby daddy... So I deleted her and the first Ash, then put them in the town again, this time making sure that Leiah had Ash as her romantic interest right away.


This is what happens when I hit "level down" or whatever it is(You know, the button that you click to go from the first floor to the second floor of houses) while I'm already on the ground level. It's especially weird looking when sims are swimming in there, because if I use the movobjects on cheat, their head gets stuck underground, and it's quite funny watching the game trying to fix itself.



Leiah decided that after her shower she was going to stay naked... I had to put her in her everyday clothes to fix it.


"Rise my child!" It was like she couldn't touch him.



Seriously, is Leiah becoming a nudist or something? Jk... Silly glitches. I think this is the third glitch I've had in just the last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment