Comments?

Friday, October 22, 2010

Is my game against me?*vent post*

So in my blooper post I told you guys that Addie and Ash became boyfriend and girlfriend, and Addie was pregnant, right? Then I told you that my game didn't save correctly and I had to get Leiah pregnant again.

Mission accomplished there, and she did have a baby boy. But just one baby boy. That was a problem. I figured I could get Leiah pregnant again and have her have another boy. If they were twins or triplets, I'd move them out or something. So I went to go see Ash, which the game said was at the park.

SURPRISE!!!! He was flirting yet again with Addie, and Addie was wearing, guess what? Pregnancy clothes! Yep! She was pregnant again, and Ash was the father. Leiah of course got the "cheated on" moodlet. I tried to invite him over, and flirt with him. He was SO willing to cheat on Leiah, how come he wasn't willing to cheat on Addie?

So anyways, I'm doing what I did the first time and I deleted them from my town, then added JUST Ash back to the town. (I don't know what it is that makes them so compatible, but they keep getting together.) Needless to say, it is now 2:30 AM, and I still haven't really gotten anything resolved. *sigh*

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get some playing time and I'll fix the little problem, and get Leiah to have another baby boy. THEN I can finally get started on the next post! Argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment