Comments?

Friday, October 22, 2010

A little update on fixing my problem

I managed to get Leiah pregnant again by Ash, except this time she had twin girls! (even though I had her eat apples) Argh! So I reloaded my game to the last time that I had saved it(before she got pregnant) and got her pregnant again(which still wasn't very easy, I had to do a few cheats here and there to get her pregnant). I'm now trying to play through this pregnancy, and I'll go see Dr. Knack this time around. If he says it's a boy, great! If he says it's a girl, I'll eat 10 apples and try to get multigendered twins/triplets, and just grow up and move the other one/s out.

Aaannnyyyways, Leiah doesn't "know she's pregnant" yet, she's not even nauseous. *sigh* Don't know if I'll get a new post up this week, but I'll try my darndest!

No comments:

Post a Comment