Comments?

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New house?

I've decided that I really don't like my current house all that much(I'm terrible at building houses). That, and it looks really odd in map view because of me trying to make the roof higher so I could fit 3 levels :P

SO, anybody who would like to make me a house? It would be GREATLY appreciated, and you will definitely receive a shout-out in the post after the house is done(When I post pictures of the house). If I had simpoints I'd get you guys something, but I'm broke on sims and in real life... So that's not going to be possible.

House will need to have:

-4 kid rooms(A girl nursery, a boy nursery, a girl room, and a boy room)
-Master bedroom(For Leiah)
-At LEAST 2 bathrooms, if you want to put more that would be great :)
-CC would be fine, in fact it would be great, I'd just need the link to where you downloaded the CC from so that I could download it and not have any problems with the house in my game.

Thanks in advance!

-Laura

1 comment: