Comments?

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Just a little longer....

Okay guys, I would've had a new post up by now, and I totally wish I could get one up, but my life has been crazy lately. I'm currently going through some family problems, and am in a play, and I'm moving, so I've been pretty busy.

I've been trying to play my challenge as much as I can, but I only got so far as to growing up the triplets. (The triplets thing is crazy in itself, it took me 24 sim hours to just grow up all three triplets with the birthday cakes, and poor Leiah and Cory are exhausted...)

So what I'm trying to say is, I'll try to get a new post up ASAP, but you're going to have to wait patiently for me.

It may be another week or two until I get it up, I don't know, but I know that this challenge will go very slowly. I could just quit the challenge but I really need something like this right now, so I'll keep going on it, and keep posting on here.

Lots of love to you all,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Oh! tell me about it! my Family of Ten just moved and it took me a while to get my last post up! lol

    ReplyDelete