Comments?

Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Mother's wish, part 2



CONTINUED FROM PART 1



"Thank you SO much Leiah!!! I'll go get him and introduce you two."

"Leiah, this is my son, Ryar, Ryar, this is Leiah."
Miranda said before yawning.

"Excuse me, it's been a long day."

Leiah looked at Ryar warily, and Ryar stared at her back.

"Mum, I know what you're trying to do, but it's not going to work!"

"Actually, I'm doing this thing called the 100 baby challenge, and I needed a father for my next baby... Then your mother called and said she had a son."
Leiah said calmly.

"NO WAY!"
Ryar practically yelled.

"Well fine then."
Leiah replied.

"Guys, guys, calm down!"
Miranda intersected.

"Even for the sake of this earth?"
Leiah said sweetly.

"Mom!"

"Please?"
Leiah begged.

"Well... Since you put it so nicely... Sure."

Leiah smiled and went home for the night.

The next day, Leiah called Ryar over to get started on the makings of baby number 2!

After saying hi, Ryar got straight to the point.

"I didn't mean to hurt you like this, but I really only said yes to get my mother off my back. I'm sorry, I just can't do it."

"It's okay... I can't force you. I understand..."
Leiah said, turning on her drama queen act

"Well...It's just that...Wait, don't cry, don't cry!"
Ryar couldn't handle the tears.

"No, don't worry about me...."
Leiah said sniffing.
"Go home and tell your mom that you hate her..."
Leiah put a lot of emotion into it, since she had the dramatic trait.

"Oh fine I'll do it..."
Ryar gave in.

"You will? Oh thank you, thank you!"
Leiah squealed as she jumped into his arms.

"No problem!"
Ryar said, laughing.

They kissed, and Ryar, surprising himself, enjoyed it.

They agreed to meet at Ryar's house, since his mother was out and Leiah's son was home.

They got right to business... The makings of baby number 2! This time, Leiah heard the baby lullaby right away. The fertility treatment had helped.

"Leiah, I want to thank you."
Ryar said, relaxing.

"For what?"
Leiah asked.

"For helping me sort through my feelings... I decided I'm bisexual."

"Well, you're welcome I guess."

Leiah went home and went to bed.

The next morning, Leiah woke up with extreme nausea, even worse than when she was pregnant with Cory. But, since Cory was in the bathroom, she had to run outside.

After throwing up outside, she ran to the toilet and threw up again.

After her bout of nausea, Leiah didn't have any appetite for breakfast, so she went and painted while Cory was at school.

Finally by about the time Cory got home from school, Leiah was hungry, so she made herself some grilled cheese.

Meanwhile, Cory did his homework.

"Lets see... If x is equal to z, and x is 5+4, then z is 4+5!!!"

He was really very smart.

Once Cory had finished his homework, and Leiah had finished her grilled cheese, she decided to tell Cory that he was going to be a big brother, and told him that he was the first of 100 children.

"Wow mom, I'll have a lot of siblings!"

Cory seemed to like the idea right now, he might not like it when he had to move out later.


Then that night, a burglar snuck into the house!

Leiah heard clattering below her, and went down to investigate... When she saw the burglar, she called the cops.

Once the police got there, they fought with the burglar, while Leiah stood still, scared to move.

The police handcuffed the burglar.

"Sinbad said you were difficult."
The burglar said just as Leiah started to walk away.

"What? What does Sinbad have to do with anything?"
Leaih questioned.

"Sinbad is one of our decoys, you just happened to fall into his trap."

Leiah shook her head, how could Sinbad do that?

After the police left with the burglar, Leiah couldn't go back to sleep, so she decided to call Dr. Knack.


Leiah met Dr. Knack outside in her pajamas. She was still shaken from that morning, so she hadn't thought of changing.

"Dr. Knack, can you figure out the gender of my baby?"
She asked politely.

"Well, lets see... Hmmm...."


"It's a girl."
Dr. Nick Knack said so certainly, he was so sure.

"Really?! Thanks so much Dr. Knack!"

"Your welcome Leiah, I'll be seeing you soon."

"Goodbye Dr. Knack!"
Leiah said energetically, she had always wanted a girl!


As ecstatic as Leiah was at the thought of having a baby girl, she wanted to try for multi-gendered multiples, so she picked 10 apples from her garden and ate every last one of them.

After she ate all the apples, she was super stuffed, so she took a nap.

After she woke up from her nap, she had a little round belly.

When she woke up the next day, her belly was even bigger.

That morning, she decided to water her very thirsty garden... In fact, one of the plants was dead! She didn't think she could keep up with this garden while keeping up with her future kids and her chores!

By the end of the day, there was no mistaking that she was pregnant!

In fact, there was a reason she was so big! The baby was ready to come out!

She decided to have a home birth, and, after many hours of pushing and pain....


She welcomed multi-gendered triplets!

From left to right: Rachelle, Raurk, and Rauleigh!

Leiah decided to honor their father, by giving them all "R" names. The triplets would be a handful, but she really did love being a mom.

2 comments:

  1. OOh! Triplets are.... tricky! I have triplet girl toddlers in my legacy household right now... it sucks! They are very cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ick, I know! Poor Leiah and Cory are dead tired, the triplets all seem to be hungry/dirty/needing social/all that stuff at different times.

    I tried to grow them into toddlers yesterday, and just that took 24 sim hours :P

    ReplyDelete