Comments?

Saturday, August 7, 2010

A mother's wish, part 1


Leiah decided that she needed to go meet the doctor if she was going to give birth to 100 babies. So she searched him out, and found his house to go meet him.

After meeting the doctor, she hurried back home, because it was Cory's birthday!!! Happy birthday Cory!

Cory turned into an adorable toddler with his father's hair and his mother's eyes. He is such a sweety!

After eating some cake, Leiah decided that now that Cory was a toddler, it was time to move into a bigger house. So she sold all their furniture, gathered up all the money she had, and took Cory to a brand new house.
This house was MUCH bigger. It was three stories with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, perfect for housing lots of kids. AND it came furnished! It had two cars, and a pool in the back as well! Leiah felt so lucky to have found this house, and new it would be the perfect place to raise her future kids in.

Once they were all moved, Leiah decided to teach Cory how to walk. He did such a great job!


Then, she put Cory to bed and snuggled into her own bed for the night.


The next morning, Leiah taught Cory how to talk.

"Can you say sun?"

"Sss...un... Sun!"
Cory babbled.

She then gave Cory a bottle and gathered up the courage to call a potential daddy that she had met online. She hadn't told him about the 100 baby challenge yet, but she was planning on inviting him over and telling him.

She did call him, but he said he was too busy working to see her. So she gave up any hope of having him as the father.

Leiah forgot the time, and realized that it was time for Cory to grow up AGAIN! And she still didn't have a father to conceive his little brother or sister.

He was exactly like his father, Sinbad, Cory was a rebel, but still a sweetheart at heart.
After celebrating Cory's birthday, Leiah got a call from a very frantic woman.

"Hello, yes. I'm Sinbad's aunt, and he told me that you are doing a thing called the 100 baby challenge?"

"Yes...?"
Leiah replied.

"Well, I have a son I'd like you to meet, I'm sure you'd both get along very well. Could you come over?"

"Sure, I'll be right over."
Leiah said and then hung up.

Yay, a daddy!

Leiah met the woman at her house as she said she would.

"Hello Leiah, I'm Miranda. Wow, you're as beautiful as Sinbad said you were!"
Miranda gushed.

"There's only one thing you need to know about my son... Although it may be a deal breaker... He's gay."
Miranda said.

"What? No way! That's crazy! How would I conceive anyways?"

"It's just that, I've always wanted a grandchild, and when my son told me he was gay, it broke my heart knowing that I'd never have grandchildren. This is my only hope of getting him to have a child with somebody. If we argue that it's for a challenge, he might say yes... Please?"

Miranda rambled out.

Leiah sighed.

"Oh alright, I'll try to help you convince him. I can't promise much though."



TO BE CONTINUED

(I had to split this into two because I had limited time to put up this post and I had too long of a storyline to fit into one post :P)

1 comment:

  1. this is good so far!
    please follow and checkout my blog and i will do the same for you!:)

    ReplyDelete