Comments?

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Still haven't started!

I still haven't started yet on baby 6. Not because I didn't have time, but because the computer I had it loaded on freaked out and crashed because of a virus.

So I've been re-downloading my CC so Leiah and her kids don't look completely different.

After re-downloading the CC, I'm going to try and save my old games.(More importantly, I'm going to try and save my 100 baby challenge!)

We copied the saved games onto a jump drive, and I'm hoping that everything will go right, and I can just cut and paste them back into the saved games file and they'll just show up... Or at least I'm hoping so ;)

That being said, the next post should be up within about a week. (if it's not up this week, it won't be up until the weekend AFTER labor day, since we're traveling for labor day weekend)

No comments:

Post a Comment